Mandivilla Problems

I live in Central Florida.
We planted about 15 Mandeville plants last week. Some are doing well and some not so well. The problem plants, some look wilted, some are dropping leaves and buds.
A problem plant can be with two feet of one that is doing well. They all got the same fertilizer and equal amounts of watering.
Any suggestions?
Aphids? I know that aphids can really do a nunber on mine. Perry