Making Your Own Wind Chime

The beautiful sounds you get from wind chimes. So soothing to listen to. I love hanging all different kinds of wind chimes in my tree in the backyard. There are many kinds of wind chimes to choose from out there, but it all comes down to what kind of sound you like to hear. I personally do not have a favorite. They all sound so relaxing to me. Just sitting back and having a nice cold lemonade or ice tea, and listening to the wind blowing through the chimes. Wind Chimes also let you know when a storm is coming. I can always tell by the way the wind is blowing and the louder they get.
http://www.hippiepower.com/making-your-own-wind-chime /
Peace and Love Hippie Chick
www.hippiepower.com

I thought I was the only nut who loved wind chimes. I have 3 on my porch and one in the tree down by the iris bed. I heard one recently that cost $159.00 I would love to have. It sounded like what I imagine heaven sounds like.
:^)

. So I'm told. - Bill Cloribus gustibus non disputatum (mostly)