MailOrder Plants

I never have seen plants, as sad as the plants I just received from "DIRECT GARDENING"! Just a bunch of sticks with about 4 dried up roots at the end. Calling them sticks is an over statement.The Tree Peony is a sad sack of roots with mush on top, and you do not want to know how bad it smelled. NEVER AGAIN!

Call and complain..give them the chance to replace what is wrong.
I ordered a clematis from Henry Fields and what I got was a 4" dead twig with brown leaves. I called them and they shipped out another immediately. That one was completely healthy. Even the first clematis sent up another stem weeks later.
DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email) Zone 6b/7, Westchester Co, NY, 1 mile off L.I.Sound 1st Year Gardener