Mailing plants and seeds to people

Page 2 of 2

Victor, it would be my delight if ever I mention something you want or need! I would hand deliver it, myself.
Victoria
What sort of seeds and plants do you send out?

times
not
My
nice
actually

Many. Datura, brugmansia, cacti, guara, salvia of all sorts, many different types of wildflowers, Pride of Barbados, canna, lantana, liriope, iris, grasses...many.

Hey now V. JUst remember, what comes around goes around 3x ...........
BTW I dug up the cannas. They grew nicely.
Thanks again sweetie!
Love C "Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!"

Trade you some Yellow Canna for some Datura... ;-)
I'd rather do trades. I'm not comfortable getting stuff for free.
--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,< snipped-for-privacy@centurytel.net>,,<

I have a yellow canna infestation! I can still send you seeds.

ROFL! So do I... ;-) I could send you some wild Tarot, but it's not the edible type...
Howsabout any herbal starts? I have extra Thyme, creeping thyme and oregano.
Bomba and Elodia (water plants) are also available to me. It'd give me an excuse to go snorkeling. <G>
Datura needs direct sun right? I have space in the herb garden on the Western Exposure. My herbs do well there!
Then there is the pot of Horse Radish that propagated itself this year, but you can get that from any grocery store.
K.
--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,< snipped-for-privacy@centurytel.net>,,<

I'm not sure what wild Tarot is. Datura needs sun, but not full sun. I've had D.inoxia growing in bright shade with no direct sun and it bloomed as well.
Oh, I just got it! Wild Taro! Elephant ears? Have those too!

Well, Elephant ears are actually much larger, but the San Marcos River Tarot is smaller and, Ithink, prettier. :-) 'tis related tho'.
How about the herbs?
Or, I could send you butternut squash seeds?
I prolly have some Turban seeds around here somewhere if I dig thru the seed box.
You know, if you have so many extra seeds, they do well on ebay!
K.
--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,< snipped-for-privacy@centurytel.net>,,<

I didn't think of that! I may look into that. I do have tons of seeds of all sorts. Thanks for the idea. I have all the herbs you listed. I have many hundreds of plants of all manner. It would be very hard to find anything which grows well here that I don't already have. White four o'clocks. I would want those.

Hmmmmmmm... I could look on ebay. <grins>
I had to fight for the opium poppy seeds from Singapore that I bought there. I have a nice package of those sitting by my printer awaiting spring planting :-)
Seeds, especially unusual ones, do VERY well on ebay.
Betcha you could get a nice price for the datura!
I don't suppose you have any peyote cactus.... <grins>
K.
--
>,,<Cat's Haven Hobby Farm>,,< snipped-for-privacy@centurytel.net>,,<
--------------D37AA18765C367D784CEFA9E Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; x-mac-type="54455854"; x-mac-creator="4D4F5353" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Katra wrote:

Do you do desrt Plants such JoJoba and/or Chaparral?? B-0b1
-- "Beaten Paths are for Beaten People". -- Anon.
--------------D37AA18765C367D784CEFA9E Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit