mail order nurseries

What is a good mail-order nursery (besides Gurney's!)? Thanks!
--
Ain't that America... something to see!

I use Fairweather Gardens and Whiteflower.
Here a reviews of a few thousand more.
http://gardenwatchdog.com /
Bill
--
Zone 5 In South Jersey USA Shade
Consider all sorts of music at http://xpn.org/

It depends on what you what to buy. Most mail order places specialize. Some have perennials, some sell seeds, other sell only roses, still others sell mostly fruit trees. I like Bluestone Perennials for perennials. www.bluestoneperennials.com
BlueStone Perennials in Ohio.....Carroll Gardens in Maryland, McClure and Zimmerman and Dutch Gardens for bulbs (especially Dutch Gardens), Heronswood Nurseries for a vast selection of things that will boggle yer horticultural mind, Wayside and White FLower Farm despite their prices are guaranteed.........Squaw Mountain for sempervivums, and for different houseplants and tropicals and such, Logee's...... PineTree Seeds for this and that, Lee Valley Garden tools up in Canada and there's probably someone I forgot but those are people I've dealt with personally with excellent results. (with exception to Heronswood who I am saving up for <g> ) madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler where the 17 year locusts are so loud you can hear them thru the closed windows, overlooking a hazy English Mountain where the rains dance over the tops into North Carolina, in Eastern Tennessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36