Maiden Grass, 'Gracillimus'

Hi. I just purchased two 18" tall, 1 gallon pots of Maiden Grass, 'Gracillimus', and I was wondering how long it will take for them to reach their full size. I chose them as specimen plants and cant wait for them to be big muppets! Also, in the places they are planted, there is standing water in the spring. I've been told the grass will be fine. I've lost two new lilacs to the spring "lake" that becomes a low spot in my yard, so I hope the grass tolerates it well. Thanx, Lori
Under normal conditions, it will reach maturity in about three years. I am not sure of the tolerance to standing water.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend? http://www.animaux.net/stern/present.html
http://www.floridata.com/ref/M/misc_sin.cfm
~Lori wrote:

--