lupine seedlings

I planted some lupines in peat pots, I was only able to get 3 to sprout from a whole pack. The 3 were doing great. Now one of them has drooped but looks green, meaning there are no visible brown spots or brown stalks nor any mold. I have not over watered, in fact I let them dry-out to the point were the peat pots are just about hard. Then I water well but never leave residule water in the flat bottom.

Any ideas? I don't want to lose the remaining two.

Reply to
higgledy