Lucky Bean plant

Picked up this little oddity at a local Walmart today. Here is about all I can find on it:

"An interesting alternative to the ordinary house plant. The "Lucky Bean" plant is native to the rainforests of Australia and makes an excellent hardy indoor plant for home or office. The "bean" pod will naturally dry up and separate from the plant in a few months, and can be removed without any effect to the plant. Dimensions approximately 6" diameter and 15" to 20" tall."

Photo here:

Another site listed it by the name Australian Moreton Bay Chestnut tree but photos/descriptions of that don't seem to be the same thing.

Can anyone give me any more info on it? Experiences?

Reply to
FragileWarrior