Lucky Bamboo and Location

Sorry for the lack of information concerning my "Lucky Bamboo." In any event, I reside in Florida. It turns out that the sun seems to be the culrpit; I brought it inside and the yellowish is turning back to green, slowly.
Mark
Mea505 said:

Plants that have been raised indoors need to be exposed gradually to longer and longer periods of direct sunlight. Once your plant has recovered a bit, you could try letting it gradually adapt to being outside.