Lowes bulbs

Lowes bulbs are now 50% off. Depending on wheather there are savvy gardeners about near your local Lowes and they've all been picked over, I managed to get Dark Eyes muscari (two boxes)Nigrum Allium (the white one)Tahiti narcissus, Pink Pride narcissus and Blue Magic Iris reticulata. I coulda got more but I hadda stop, the sticky package syndrome was starting to get really sticky......... madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking English Mountain in Eastern Tennessee on a perfect fall day after the hints of first frost were evident in some areas this morning, zone 7, sunset zone 36 where I gotta plant 64 more bulbs now..................... life should be so hard! lol

Reply to
madgardener