love in a mist

funny, to find out what i've been calling lantana is really a nigella and not a lantana at all. the type we have here is similar to the picture on the wiki site

the picture notated:

nigella in full bloom.

anyways, they are an unusual flower/seed pod that wander around the gardens. each seed pod can contain many seeds (they are fairly large seeds too) so they spread quite easily. i try to limit their wanderings to certain areas just on the principle that we don't want them to take over completely (like the annual/biennial poppies)...

songbird

Reply to
songbird