Lots of fun Gardening Chat on Facebook

I recently stumbled across a site called Gardening Direct after searching for online competitions. I found their Photo of the Week competition via their Facebook page and have enjoyed looking through some of the entries they've been posting. There really is some stunning photos of people's gardens to look at.
'Willkommen bei Facebook - anmelden, registrieren oder mehr erfahren' (http://tinyurl.com/4t993 )
So I've entered a photo I took of my garden and I have my fingers crossed. I just thought it'd be something others would be interested in
Thanks. x
--
Gardeningfan