Lots a lemons

I have a "lots of lemons" which desperately needs to be repotted into its lifetime pot but it is always in fruit or flowering. I don't want to kill it what will I do? I have L Plates.

Reply to
butterflygirl

Lemons are ever-bearing. They have no season but flower and produce fruit year round.

Just repot it. You might lose some fruit; but in a home garden, even a dwarf lemon can produce more than you can use.

For a do-it-yourself recipe for potting mix, see my . Also, see my .

Reply to
David E. Ross

A agree with the other post, just repot it. Set it in the dark for a day or two after transplanting to help reduce the stress. Expect it to drop some leaves, but in a few weeks you will see new growth and a happier plant.

Reply to
Phisherman