Losing plant life two extremes

Oak scorch has been a very costly blight. I'd say 7 thousand dollars in the last five years. I usually do tree work but the large trees about my house or endangering my neighbors requires more than a come along. This is big loss. Small loss seems confined to annuals like Mexican sunflowers. WIND. There is also mildew but that is a given here. Most of this is just a matter of hands on repair but mosquitoes , chiggers and dew point are deterring except for hit and run excursions. Grill is on and I'll be quick.

Reply to
Bill who putters