Looking for water tank on wheels.

I recently saw a nice watering tank on wheels in the garden section of a supermarket in an out of town city. My wife has been watering plants from

5-gallon buckets moved in a wheelbarrow. I think she deserves better equipment, but I have not been able to find a source for this kind of equipment. Any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
Reply to
BillLee

"......... I recently saw a nice watering tank on wheels in the garden section of a supermarket in an out of town city. My wife has been watering plants from 5-gallon buckets moved in a wheelbarrow ............"

If you really cared for your wife you'd buy her a hose pipe.

Her gall. can weighs 50 lbs where as the bowsers that I know hold around 40 galls.......40 X 10lbs = 400lbs, also it's not so easy lifting water from nearer the bottom of the bin.#Otherwise get her a 4 wheeled truck to take several 5 gall cans in one go.

Reply to
David Hill

Reply to
Brian

There are those that come on wheels are made to be pulled by lawn tractors. Take a look in any farm supply. Be warned, they can be quite pricey.

Cindy

Reply to
Cindy