Looking for turfgrass management templates

I'm looking for a turfgrass management template i can use in Word for my turf mamgmnet class. I did find some on PDF files but i couldn't transfer them to Word.The template needs to have a monthly maintenance schedule for the turf area i have picked for my project. Maintenace such as fertilizing., watering, herbicide, fungicide, mowing, etc.

Reply to
shareyourknowledge