looking for tree removal services recommendation

I have a city permit to remove three big Mexican fan palm trees (about 40 feet high) along my drive way. I will greatly appreciate it if you can recommend some tree removal services. Any other advices are welcome as well.
Thanks, Lin

since many such firms are local, it would help to know where in the world you are. If in the US, I would recommend checking the local yellow pages. Yahoo also has a search for such things.