Looking for something but don't know it's name

I'm trying to find the name of those little wooden fence type things that I've seen used in flower gardens. They're about 1ft high, usually white, made of wood or plastic that looks like wood. I think they're either for decoration in flower gardens or perhaps to keep out small animals. They might not have even been originally made to use in flower gardens.
Does anyone know what I'm talking about? If so, could you tell me what these things are called?

I have always referred to them/it as Decorative garden fencing........ (of the small kind that comes in sections)
Emilie

http://www.harrietcarter.com/index.cfm/fuseaction/product.detail/productID/e80fc7dd-3ec4-4e9e-b927-3c543fc4aa01

Not sure what they are called, but I always see them sold in rolls at the box stores.

A tripping and mowing hazard? <g>
Try "picket fence edging", "flower bed edging", "garden edging". I see it at just about all the chain hardware stores and big box home stores. e.g.: http://tinyurl.com/2zbhz6 -or- <http://www.acehardware.com/category/index.jsp?ca tegoryId&02630&cp%68444.2598671>

They're called "tacky".
Border edging. Gloria