Looking for some source for contract farming

Hi,

I would like to request the memebers on this board if any one can guide me to any such company who migh be interested in contract farming.

I am a software engineer from India, looking to start this venture in agriculture.

Thanks & regards, Sreeram

Reply to
natureworx

---------------------------- Unless I misunderstand what you're saying, you can contact plant and seed companies themselves and inquire. I once worked with a man whose father did contract growing of tomatoes for a national food company in NJ.

Kitty

Reply to
Kitty O'Reilly