Looking for some source for contract farming

Hi,
I would like to request the memebers on this board if any one can guide me to any such company who migh be interested in contract farming.
I am a software engineer from India, looking to start this venture in agriculture.
Thanks & regards, Sreeram

---------------------------- Unless I misunderstand what you're saying, you can contact plant and seed companies themselves and inquire. I once worked with a man whose father did contract growing of tomatoes for a national food company in NJ.
Kitty