Looking for parts for Troy-bilt Tomahawk Pro chipper

This is the old 12HP chipper (not the chipper shredder) before they went bankrupt. Anyone have any luck finding an aftermarker seller if one exists?

Reply to
poison_1024

poison snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com This is the old 12HP chipper (not the chippe

shredder) before they went bankrupt. Anyone have any luck finding an aftermarker seller if one exists?

darn i didnt know that troy-bilt had gone bankrupt. i was hoping to bu one of their rear tine rototillers guess ill have to rethink that on :(. here are a few links that might help u some poison. wasnt sure wha part u are looking for so hope it helps. good luck. cyaaaaaa, sockiescat:).

--not sure about this one
sockiescat

Reply to
sockiescat

Yeah they went out of business years ago. MTD bought the name but at first was not using the Troy-bilt name on any products. It turns out that Murry bought the wood chippers from Troy-bilt. I don't understand that one. The Tomahawk Pro wood chipper is like a Mighty Mac wood chipper (very industrial). Murry is not exactly the name that you think of terms of industrial.

Murry has since gone out of business and Briggs and Stratton has purchased them.

I did find one place that had the blade kits. $107 !!! But I figured I might as well buy two sets.

Reply to
poison_1024