Looking for a tiny potato variety

I am new to vegetable gardening. I have seen a tiny variety of potato in India which is great to eat in fried curries. I am trying to find out if that variety will grow here in US and where can I find seeds to grow these. I dont know the name of the variety. The potatoes are round, about half-inch diameter ( about the size of a blueberry ). The skins are generally thin and light yellow in color. If any experienced gardener here has grown this variety, please provide some information on where to buy seed variety and when/how to plant. FYI, I am in the San Francsico bay area.
Thanks.
-Dipu
Dipu wrote:

Dipu, Those sound like 'baby' potatoes. You can find them by reaching in to the soil beneath the plant with your bare hands and digging them out wit h your fingers without waiting for them to mature / the top of the plant to die back.
Bill
--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)
You might also look at this variety, it is small, though not as small as yours. It is called Peanut, or Swedish Peanut, and is known for it's small size.