Looking for a gardener - online?

Hi everyone,
I have been reading in this forum for a while now and I would like to thank you all for making this platform informative and fun to read! ;-)
Here is my first post and it starts of with a question:
Has anyone made use of the website www.egenie.co.uk yet?
We would like to find a landscaper to do general yard work, as me and my wife do not feel capable of doing the work ourselves. After searching google I foud this website www.egenie.co.uk where I can post my job and assign the job to a gardener.
My question: Does anyone of you know this website and have you found a job/gardener through the site?
Thank you very much for your answers!
Mike
--
IronMike

I tried that website. It is a sham. Stay away from it.
IronMike;841833 Wrote: >

> job/gardener through the site?

Hi Mike where abouts are you from as we offer gardening services based in Oxfordshire
--
damian

Thanks for the offer, but we already assigned the job and he will come out tomorrow. Will let you know how it went!
Mike
damian;843257 Wrote: > Hi Mike where abouts are you from as we offer gardening services based > in Oxfordshire
--
IronMike