HA HA Budys Here

From: snipped-for-privacy@aol.comgarden (NAearthMOM) <

Dig them up!

"Come into my garden, my flowers want to meet you!" < <

Reply to
Coal Porter

As soon as the frost kills the flowers, DIG THEM UP! Rinse them off, dry them. Store them in a cool dry place but don't allow them to freeze. I failed to dig them up one year and lost everyone of them. I'm in East Yaphank, (North Shirley), Long Island. snipped-for-privacy@mmco.com

Reply to
Jerry Minasi