Live Greenhouse CAM

Hello All,
I thought I would put a web cam in my greenhouse for a couple of day. I was in a hurry so I didn't get it focused but I will tonight. Take a
look, let me know what you think. I would love to here some feedback! You can view the CAM at http://12.184.47.29/img/image.cgi?next_file=main_fs.htm

Idiot.

USDA Zone 8
That is the best you can come up with? I have been called a lot worse then that.......................
I would thoughtyou of had something better to say Travis than attacking him in such a childish way Chuckie/ Greenthings in the Frozen North, Zone 5

The link provided took me to a Linksys web site promoting their wireless vid cam.

USDA Zone 8
This is not a Linksys web site, that is just the default web page. You must hit the "View Video" link on the menu bar to view the greenhouse.

It has the Linksys logo all over it. Why do you have the Linksys logo on your web page? Looks like an advertisement to me.

USDA Zone 8
I bought a Linksys Wireless Web Cam....... It is designed to have the ability to log in remotely. The web page you are seeing is within the web camera itself and this web page can not be modified. If you have a router or any other networking hardware and log in to it via web browser, you will get the default web page.

My Opera browser only displays the Linksys page. No video.
--

Travis in Shoreline Washington