List of garden needs now!

It's time to schedule these services
1. Preventative Grub Control Yes we can now prevent grubs. Don't worry about your lawn being eaten. Best applied mid July and be effective to control the fall infestation of grubs.
2. Webworm Treatment Looks like we may be in for another big webworm summer. We can handle them. We only treat trees with visable signs of webworm activity.
3. Fall Fescue Aeration and Seeding Do you already have fescue or maybe thin, bare, shady areas that need seeding? We offer hydroseeding or can just broadcast our seed blend with our spreader. Call for a quote or we can send someone by to leave an estimate.
4. Mole Control This application usually requires 3 treatments per year.
5. Soil Ammendments Did you have a soil test and sulphur, lime, or organic ammendments were recommended?
Look for more in depth information at our web site www.agrilawn.com
travelinmatt wrote:

<snip>
Lame ass spammer.