Liquid Nitrogen Fertilizer

as a foliar spray you mean? How was it sold to you, as a soil fertiliser or as a foliar spray or both? Check the instructions that came with it and/or check with the retailer. I have some liquid blood and bone fertiliser with a

8-3-6 mix and the instruction say apply to either soil or as a foliar spray.

rob

Reply to
George.com

Hi all I bought some Liquid Nitrogen other day and I am getting ready to spray it around. It is 20-0-0 I have a Four Wheeler and 35 gallon tank sprayer. Does anybody have any suggestions.

I guess my main questions is can this be sprayed directly on plants tress shrubs etc.

I live in Maryland.

Reply to
Keith Corwell

Reply to