Liquid Nitrogen Fertilizer

Hi all I bought some Liquid Nitrogen other day and I am getting ready to spray it around. It is 20-0-0 I have a Four Wheeler and 35 gallon tank sprayer. Does anybody have any suggestions.
I guess my main questions is can this be sprayed directly on plants tress shrubs etc.
I live in Maryland.

as a foliar spray you mean? How was it sold to you, as a soil fertiliser or as a foliar spray or both? Check the instructions that came with it and/or check with the retailer. I have some liquid blood and bone fertiliser with a 8-3-6 mix and the instruction say apply to either soil or as a foliar spray.
rob
It is for lawn and pasture. But will it hurt to get it on plants is my question ?

tress
or
spray.