Liquid Fence Deer Repellent Stinks

Anybody that has used or neighborhood has used, knows how awful liquid fence smells. According to everything I have read, it is suppose to be effective and not harmful to family or pets. However, my dog knows immediately when it is used and the entire neighborhood of dogs seem to bark continuously. It has stopped the deer traffic from eating the trees and shrubs of where it was sprayed. Is there anything that can be done about the stink? And, has anybody had health problems from it? Thanks
trax wrote:

Eggs and garlic in the product:
http://www.liquidfence.com/pdf/Deer_Rabbit_MSDS.pdf
Smell is rotten eggs.
Pure stuff somewhat noxious but otherwise it is smell that irritates. Some sulfur compounds stink at part per billion level but otherwise are not real toxic.