Lily Borer MOTH photo anyone?

I have an infestation of Lily Borer and need to know what the moth look
like so I can destroy them before they destroy my garden! I've looked o the net and can find lots of pictures of the caterpillar (which I'v seen in abundance) but not of the moth. Can anyone help? Thank
-- Mozie
Charles Wrote:

Many thanks, this helps a lot
-- Mozie