lighting ques

Assuming there are still 24 hrs in each day...

If I were to give seedlings 12 hrs of light and 12 hrs of rest, which is more efficient and productive?

  1. 12 hrs lights on; 12 hrs lights off.

or

  1. 6 hrs lights on; 6 off; 6 on; 6 off.

Which pattern would make for stronger plants?

Reply to
WiGard

It might well depend on which plants you are trying it on.

why not try it both ways and see what happens for you, then next year you'll know.

Call it an experiment or something.

Reply to
Charles

Reply to
Carolyn LeCrone

Lots of kids. Give me your shipping address and I will send them off to you. Typical Halloween: 150-165 monsters of every size and ilk.

Reply to
WiGard