lighting ques

Assuming there are still 24 hrs in each day...
If I were to give seedlings 12 hrs of light and 12 hrs of rest, which is more efficient and productive?
1. 12 hrs lights on; 12 hrs lights off.
or
2. 6 hrs lights on; 6 off; 6 on; 6 off.
Which pattern would make for stronger plants?

why not try it both ways and see what happens for you, then next year you'll know.
Call it an experiment or something.
--

- Charles
-

On Sun, 01 Feb 2004 13:47:21 -0500, Carolyn LeCrone wrote:

Lots of kids. Give me your shipping address and I will send them off to you. Typical Halloween: 150-165 monsters of every size and ilk.