Light on Rainy Days

After one of the sunniest Aprils ever here in Wisconsin, we are now slated for a good week of solid rain and overcast. What I wonder is how much light still comes through that my plants will be able to make use of? Obviously, it's not golden sunlight, but do enough of the wavelengths that stimulate photosynthesis and growth still make their way through the cloud cover and rain? Or will my plants just sort of enter semi-dormancy until Mr. Sun pokes his head out again?
viv
In article snipped-for-privacy@ru.com says...

It doesn't really matter since it's still too early and cold for anything to grow properly. Except for spring flowering perennials, nothing gets going until the end of May here in Chicago and being in WI you're probably a half zone lower than here. We're getting the same storm system and I think the rain does far more to stimulate growth than a week of low light.
Since I can't be outside building trellises or painting planters the rain has pushed back my garden infrastructure projects by a few days or maybe a week.