Let's design a new watering product!

Companies seem to always be introducing new products but they don't seem to solve my needs. I am sorry if it feels like I am venting.
Do you feel the same? I believe we all have great ideas that companies can use to make new products. If you were given the option, what would be your ideal sprinkler and/or nozzle? I love watering and comparing ideas, so I would love to see what all your ideas are and how it can solve our watering needs.
--
gardeningguy

On 9/16/2011 12:12 PM, gardeningguy wrote:

Do you love cutting the grass too?
gardeningguy wrote:

What makes you think the world needs a new sprinkler? Describe the need that has to be filled.
David
On Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:12:26 +0000, gardeningguy

Wait'll I unzip my fly... whizzzzzzz...