Let me try this again: Lucky Bamboo; Tropical Plants

What does it generally indicate when a "Lucky Bamboo" plant turns yellow on some parts (the top of a stem); it srated developing this color change when I put it outside, but no in direct sunlight.

About tropical plants in general: When there are a few leaves (of many) that seem to be turning yellow (I live in Florida), does this indicate too much water or too much sun? The other day, this same leaf was normal. It was recently transplanted into a larger pot.

Thanks, Mark

Reply to
Mea505

Lucky Bamboo grows like a weed here in KY when planted in the ground. My neighbor had planted some which she got as a gift.

It ended up growing like mad to heights of around 25'.

It became a fun tradition to go around each spring and snap off the new bugs that would push up through the yard, some times 50' away from the main bunch.

We moved.

You might want to let us know what zone you're in.

Reply to
Scott Hildenbrand