Lest we forget

:-)

Change of course time. Lovey yelled out to my manhole and had me turn on the telly where they were showing a fruit called Chocolate Pudding Fruit...looking it up on-the-line it was called Black Sapote.

You had it or have it? It sounds delightful.

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie

Never eaten it but read about it lots of times. It needs far more warmth than where I live. I have trouble keeping a lemon tree alive outside so Sapote is out for me.

Reply to
FarmI

When I lived in Belize the various types of sapote were very popular ice cream flavors. Sapote trees should grow wherever citrus grows. Many tropical fruits do not ship well but Hispanic markets often sell a variety frozen and as beverages.

brooklyn1