Leonitis Leonurus Used as a Hedge

What do others think of Leonitis Leonurus used as a hedge? Is it dense enough? I love the exotic appearance of this desert flower, which I guess is native to Australia. If you wanted to use this as part of a hedge, what other plant would complement it and provide a thicker bulkier plant to make the garden behind the hedge more private?