Leaning leyland

I have about a 14 foot leyland in my yard that was planted about 2 years ago. The way the houses are set up, it's like a wind tunnel where the tree resides. We noticed that the leyland is starting to lean in the direction the wind blows and aren't sure what to do about it. Should we use some wire and a stake and try to straighten it out? Will this hurt more then help the tree since it's so big? Or will it eventually straighten itself out as it ages?

Reply to
The Other Mike