Lawns

Hi there, HELP!! I am a complete novice gardner, trying to landscape my garden and I want to keep it quite minimal, with clean lines and fairly low maintenance. The garden needs a bit of levelling off and then I wanted to sow grass seeds over the top, I wondered if anyone could give me any tips/advice and also what is the best time to do it. I've been told early Autumn - but I would like to start it before then ready for the summer, is this possible to do in early spring?? If anyone can help I'd be really grateful...
Jo

Where are you located? Advice for folks in South Florida is markedly different than advice for people living in Norway. <g>
--
Toni
South Florida USA

1) where are you? 2) are you aware of the sort of maintenance most lawns require? 3) how large is the area?