Lawn leafhoppers revisted...

A couple weeks back I asked about the millions of leafhoppers on my lawn.
Seems the population has noticably reduced on its own with no interaction other than a soap spray on the initial discovery.
The cold adult beverages were a success!
Thanks for that suggestion.
Jeff San Jose, Ca. Zone 8

No prob. Glad to hear your plague of mini-locusts is abating.
I'm going to need a bunch of those beverages myself next year when the 17-year locusts (periodical cicadas) return to northern VA.
--Thundermaker$yahoo.com (Spud Demon) The above may not (yet) represent the opinions of my employer.