lawn in Fredericksburg VA

Hi,
    I hope this is the right place to ask this question. I am looking for a good wide leaf grass for a shady area that gets lots of foot traffic. The Kentucky bluegrass mixture that I reseeded with last Fall looked great for a while but is now looking very thin. I reseed every year and am hoping to find something a bit more robust. Remove nospam from my e-mail address if you send a direct reply.
thank you, Mark
[...]

This appeared in last Sunday's paper here in Hampton/Newport News.
If the DP hassles you to "subscribe", lemme know and I can e-mail it to you.