Lawn edging problem

I've heard about a new lawn edging product. Apparently it's tough, comes on the roll and is said to be inexpensive. Just what I'm looking for. I think that it's called neatedge or smartedge?
Can anybody tell me where I buy this product in the UK?
Chris
Perhaps it is Fiber Edge. Try a google search with "Fiber Edge +garden" without the quotient marks. I have the product but have not installed yet.
http://www.chesco.com/~treeman/edgingbeds.html
--
Sincerely,

John A. Keslick, Jr.