Lawn DIlemma

Suddenly I am noticing what look like flattish piles of dirt covering the grass on the lawn anywhere from a few inches to a foot in diameter. I can't see any ants or holes. This is occuring just in one area of the lawn. It just looks like somebody kept dumping shovels full of dirt. Does anyone have any idea what it could be?

Reply to
Phaedrine Stonebridge

Moles more than likely..

There is no holes at all? hmmm For there to be piles of dirt on the lawn there must be holes and tunnels somewhere.

Smokeem out. Go to your hareware store, they have some kits for these

Reply to
Danny H