Lawn care tools

Saint Ann!

You keep promising... but you can't resist my charms!

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .

Reply to
Sheldon

Aww, go ahead... it don't cost to drool. ;)

Sheldon

Damn you, Sheldon! :-)

Back in the mid 70s, I had occasion to drive a half dozen 911s. I worked at a store in Great Neck that did custom audio & alarm systems. One lawyer liked out work so much, all his partners had to have the same systems. They paid extra for us to drive our cars into Manhattan & park, and take their Porsches out to Great Neck. What idiots, letting a couple of lunatics drive their cars.

The Midtown Tunnel looks really interesting at 90+ mph. Only got to do it once, though. Too much traffic the other times.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Still looking for above-described rake with fine, thin metal teeth.

Any sources around L.A.?

Tx

Reply to
Persephone

Where have you looked so far?

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

The message from Persephone contains these words:

Over here those are called a grass rake or lawnrake, if that helps the search.

Janet

Reply to
Janet Baraclough

I wonder why anyone would need a leaf rake in L.A. The few deciduous trees that grow there do not grow well.

Reply to
Phisherman

They're useful for raking other plant debris besides leaves.

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

yer pick.

Reply to
Eggs Zachtly

And I have "other plant debris" out the kazoo! Neighbors' bushes overhang my fence and drop leaves. My (former) bamboo used to shed those little sheathes all over the place! And on & on.

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone

See above- OSH and Home Despot.

Reply to
Persephone

That's what I thought. Why not some real garden stores, instead of places like HD that sell tools for amateurs? Open the yellow pages and let your fingers do the walking. If you don't have a phone book, go here:

JoeSpareBedroom

Not capable of differenciating between different organic matter, along with the leaves those blowers also loosen/disturb and blow away the season's newly formed humous... they really should only be used on paved areas.... to remove debris lawn areas should only be raked.

Reply to
Sheldon
[...]

Reply to