Late aconites?

We planted some winter aconites last year and they have come up for the first time but are still growing and yet to flower. Will we see flowers on them or is it too late in the year now?
--
Grub

Depends on how big they were when you planted them. I planted some small rootstocks, and they took a couple of years to bloom.
On Fri, 15 Mar 2013 11:45:28 +0000, Grub