Large Pot

It was maybe a $30 pot, free to me. I may take my chances with the masonry drill bit.

Reply to
Billy

te:

Most any plumbing supply and floor tile store will have abrasive hole saws, and they are not very costly, a 3/4" will run about $15... a universal arbor about another $8. Naturaly you'll need a drill motor, preferably variable speed, as you'll need a very low speed for hole saws... I''ll assume every DIYer has an assortment of drill motors... if you don't own any drill motors you shouldn't be attmpting this project at all. Of course I'll bet you can plug a neat hole in that pot for the price of one .22 long.

Reply to
Sheldon