lantanna

I live in Houston,Tx and I would like to know if I should cut the lantana back or leave them alone. Their leaves have darkened from the cold. I don't want to trigger new growth so what should I do? I planted them this year. Phyl

Reply to
Harvey R. Stone

I prune mine in the late spring. They are usually the last thing to break bud in the spring...I find. Sometimes if the winter is mild, the stems remain green and will give you a rather large shrub over a few months of growth. You can also just cut them back to maintain their size, but in spring.

Reply to
animaux

Thank you. Phyl

Reply to