landscape the garden

Good morning. What do you thinks the bali style that use nowdays. Isn't cheap or expensive cost.
hi... good morning to you too....

landscape can make us feel better with a fresh environment...

i don't think so because event in the urban, the landscape is beutiful but the inviroment in their make me feel tied.

to me i don't like this landscape. i like to combine all the landscape and creat t a new landscape. let see we combine modern landscape and bali . i think it will creat a new design.
i think they are use expensive cost. but when look to malaysia currency aspect may be low cost compare landscape use in Malaysia.

So, you're saying that compared to the cost in Malaysia, things are expensive in Malaysia?
What kind of leaves are you smoking?