Landscape design software - again

Hello all, I know this topic has been discussed over and over and over.... but since new programs are coming out every week or so, I am curious if there are a few programs that you really like.

Thanks.

-Jack zone 6 rhode island

Reply to
Jack

I still have my old standby program Landscape for Windows and I'm sure that there's another one that I have somewhere but to be honest I have made a templated plan that I print out every year and include what plants/vegetables I want to plant (meaning drawing them in and keeping a record of)

Rose

"How did I ever get talked into this?"

Reply to
Rose