Land in South Manchester

I work for a company providing a therapeutic horticulture service in south manchester. We are looking to rent around 0.5-1a, preferably with glasshouse and or indoor areas already on site. Has anybody got any ideas? We would consider all possibilities at present from public spaces to a private arrangement. Any suggestions welcome Julie Sherratt Sowing Success
On 6/22/07 6:13 AM, in article snipped-for-privacy@g4g2000hsf.googlegroups.com,

Which Manchester? UK? MA? NH? CT? VT? IN? RI?
snipped-for-privacy@supanet.com expounded:

South Manchester where?
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a