Lacebark elm sources

Does anyone out there know of a retail source for some of the more cold-hardy lacebark elms (a.k.a Chinese elms)? I'm specificially looking for Ulmus parvifolia 'Pathfinder' or 'Ohio', though any small/medium-sized lacebarks that will be happy in Zone 6a would be helpful. For once, Google's not finding what I want.
I found a few places selling lacebark elms, but they either don't specify the cultivar or they've only got the larger varieties. (Wait, is it a cultivar or a variety? I can never figure that out...) I'm looking for a tree that I can plant in the 8-foot wide strip of grass between the sidewalk and the street, so I don't want something that's going to get 80 feet tall and tear up the sidewalk.
If anybody's planted a lacebark elm (or any other disease resistant elms), I'd love to hear about it. If I could find a place for it, I'd love a nice big Princeton or Valley Forge elm too.
Oh, I'm near Cincinnati, Ohio, so if by some weird chance you know of a local source, that would work also. I haven't lived here that long, so I'm not very familiar with the area tree nurseries.
Thanks!
- Edson
snipped-for-privacy@freemanplace.com (Edson) wrote:

http://www.forestfarm.com/search/search.asp?aPage=1&index=genus&Go.x=9&Go.y &Go=Go&field-keywords=Ulmus
They don't have those particular cultivars, but you might come close. Good luck!

You should consider 'Allee' or 'Athena' Chinese elms. they are beautiful, trouble-free trees.
Hank

'Allee' sounds like it would be too big, but 'Athena' would fit the bill nicely. Of course, I haven't had much luck finding a good retail source for that one either.
Thanks for the suggestion though.
I did find that there's some naming confusion. Some sources use the name ulmus parviFLORA, as opposed to parviFOLIA ("little flowers"/"little leaves"). Add to that the common name of lacebark vs. Chinese elm, and the fact that there's another species sometimes referred to as Chinese elm, and it's no wonder good info is hard to come by. Even the 'Athena' cultivar goes by 'Emerald Vase' or 'Emer I' in some places.
I have some possible local leads. Hopefully they'll pan out. Otherwise maybe I'll start looking for some other cool medium-sized trees instead...
'Athena' is listed here:
http://www.foothillsnursery.com/index.htm
Dave