Kudzu a nasty weed Yet

Awhile back I read that Kudzu has properties that can help deal with over consumption of alcohol. Not seen any mention of this for a few years. Not recommending planting it as it is invasive to the Max. Pulls down telephone polls in USA south ! I wonder if is a possible fodder vine like comfey ?
Still for your perusal.
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&term=kudzu%20and%20al cohol&log$=related_query>
I use it like corn starch in dishes. The dried powder form.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

I can attest to kudzu's efficacy in relieving desires associated with alcohol withdrawal.
I can also attest to the theory/practice of moderation in consumption. Hard work yes, but doable.
Fermentation is our present study. Some things are just not worth doing without. I have cider, cabbage kraut, turnip kraut, kefir and yogurt fermenting as I speak.
I wonder what Billy is about, I shall go see...............
It's been a long winter, my friend.
Care still, Charlie (Winamp - "Iberia" - Pilgrimage - "Pilgrimage")
--

"It takes only one drink to get me drunk. The trouble is, I can't
remember if it's the thirteenth or the fourteenth."