Kudzu a nasty weed Yet

Awhile back I read that Kudzu has properties that can help deal with over consumption of alcohol. Not seen any mention of this for a few years. Not recommending planting it as it is invasive to the Max. Pulls down telephone polls in USA south ! I wonder if is a possible fodder vine like comfey ?

Still for your perusal.

I use it like corn starch in dishes. The dried powder form.

Bill

Reply to
Bill

I can attest to kudzu's efficacy in relieving desires associated with alcohol withdrawal.

I can also attest to the theory/practice of moderation in consumption. Hard work yes, but doable.

Fermentation is our present study. Some things are just not worth doing without. I have cider, cabbage kraut, turnip kraut, kefir and yogurt fermenting as I speak.

I wonder what Billy is about, I shall go see...............

It's been a long winter, my friend.

Care still, Charlie (Winamp - "Iberia" - Pilgrimage - "Pilgrimage")

Reply to
Charlie