Korean Fir

I spent all last season looking for a "normal" wild variety of Abies koreana. Garden centers in New Jersey had on prostrate or curly needle dwarfs. Even on the net I find nothing for sale anywhere but in the UK and Germany that match what I want. I am looking for any normal upright, non curved needle, non yellow, non dwarf variety for sale.
I am looking for cultivars like I saw in Germany at an arboretum that grow to 30-50feet not the dwarfs that you find in the US that are extremely slow growing only to 15-20feet.
http://www.juergens-gartenwelt.de/Baum/Koniferen/tanne.htm This is a PIC of a small one off of the net.
Jim